Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an appointment?
- No. Just stop in during business hours and we will be happy to help you!
- Do you perform eye exams on site?
-No we do not. We are like a pharmacy for eyeglasses. Bring your prescription in and we will make eyeglasses for you to that prescription. If you do not have an optometrist that you visit regularly we recommend Dr. Debbie Bigley at the Troy, OH Walmart.
- Do you accept insurance?
No, however we suggest calling your insurance provider to ask what their 'out of network' benefits are and you can submit your receipt to your provider.
- How much does it cost to have my prescription made into sunglasses?
-All of our tints are available at no charge which also includes UV protection. If your sunglasses are not dark enough for you we can make them darker. If your sunglasses are too dark we can lighten the color up for you as well.
- How long does it take before I can pick up my new glasses?
-It usually takes about a week before your glasses will be ready for pickup.
- Can I bring in one of my own frames to have lenses put in?
-For most frames yes. You will save $10 on your first pair and $5 on your second pair.
- Do you sell safety glasses?
-Yes. We have a variety of OSHA approved Z87 safety frames that come with safety grade lenses and your choice of permanent or detachable side shields. (There is no second pair special on Safety Glasses.)
- Do you carry sports goggles?
-Yes. We have sports goggles for children and adults.
- Do my glasses come with a warranty?
-All of our glasses are guaranteed to be made to your doctors prescription. Our frames come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty against any manufacturer defects. (Warranty does NOT include lenses)
***ALL SALES ARE FINAL***